Wilkinson Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Gastonia, NC. Our staff and doctors are among the best trained and most skilled professionals in their fields. We are also relentless in bringing in new technologies that can be used to help our patients. Our facility is state-of-the-art, offering digital imaging in radiology and ultrasound, full in-house laboratory allowing us have faster results, therapy laser services, in-house pharmacy, hospitalization and intensive care, and more. We also have a boarding and grooming service on site.
Come and be part of our fun working environment along with our incredible support staff!
Must be hard-working, self-motivated team player, dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service and top notch veterinary care. Our practice is a fast-paced, challenging environment that demands top quality staff who are purpose-driven to help pets and people.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of NC
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
About Southern Veterinary Partners
Southern Veterinary Partners is a veterinarian owned and managed regional network of animal hospitals with the common goal of providing the highest quality veterinary care to companion animals.
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Veterinary Partners pursues partnerships with like-minded veterinarians to build our network of high quality and service-oriented animal hospitals.