Would you like a job where you spend all of your time making a difference? Who didn’t go to school with the dream of helping animals? We currently have 3 doctors living the dream by changing/saving pets lives on a daily basis and we want to add another talented and skilled doctor to our amazing team.
We are a fast paced, high volume advanced surgery & dental practice providing affordable care in the heart of Richmond, VA. People travel from Florida, Toronto and everywhere in between to receive our help.
We have a fun, dedicated and licensed staff who provide great team support, an outstanding learning environment and mentoring for the right candidate.
Our hospital has won awards, been featured on TV and in the news on several occasions because of our unique business model! Our modern 7000 SF clinic is located in a historic, newly renovated tobacco warehouse. Richmond has been named one of the top 10 Best Cities to relocate to in the US by the Huffington Post. National Geographic has named Richmond a top destination for food travel. We are located near Scott's Addition, with well over a dozen local breweries, cideries, and distilleries. There are many housing options within walking distance of our clinic. Also, we are less than 2 hours from the beach, mountains, and DC.
Our mission is to prevent economic euthanasia by providing outstanding advanced surgery and dental care at an affordable price making it possible for everyone to be able to provide the best for their pets without breaking the bank. We like to say “We can”, especially when others have said they can’t.
· Candidates must excel in extractions of both canine and feline teeth or at a minimum be willing to learn
· Must be very comfortable with anesthesia and minor soft tissue surgery
· We provide the opportunity to learn advanced surgery, but you will be a true asset if you already love the surgical side of veterinary medicine
· Spend more time saving lives
· Work hard Monday through Friday and enjoy your weekends off
· Show us that you love dentistry and surgery and we will show you a job that leaves you feeling great at the end of the day!
Candidates must have great work ethic, be self-motivated, bring a terrific attitude and low drama.
Great compensation and benefits including: Bonus program based on production Health Insurance Vacation 401k and Profit Sharing
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Salary based on experience