Associate Veterinarian for Colonial Animal Hospital
Robert Martin, DVM, of the Colonial Animal Hospital located in sunny and breezy Boynton Beach, Florida is seeking full-time & part-time veterinarians to join his two rapidly growing practices.
* A signing bonus and/or relocation allowance is available for the right candidate. New and recent graduates that would like to practice exception medicine in a supportive environment are encouraged to apply.
Colonial Animal Hospital has been serving the Boynton Beach community for over 40 years and has developed a very loyal clientele.
Dr. Martin's 2nd hospital opened during the summer of 2013 is only 3 years young. The 4500 square foot facility includes an exercise pool, and a large outdoor play & exercise area that is covered covered with K9 Grass.
The successful candidates will be able to establish a strong rapport with clients, have a strong interest in practicing quality medicine, possess strong client education skills, and be a dedicated and enthusiastic team player. We are passionate about quality veterinary medicine and are looking someone who shares that passion.
We are a seeking kind and compassionate Associate Veterinarians to provide quality medical care to our patients and exceptional customer service to our clients. We pride ourselves on a friendly work environment with an emphasis on client education and staff education, reinforcing the human-animal bond.
The hospitals stress preventative care, dentistry, exceptional medical workups & treatments, surgery, as well as behavior and nutrition counseling. As full-service hospitals we feature an in-house laboratory, digital radiology, dental radiology as well as a highly trained support staff.
Boynton Beach is located just north of Delray Beach and south of Palm Beach, and offers its residents a wide variety of seaside recreation, plus enticing shopping at local malls and downtown. The inlet provides easy access to some of The Palm Beaches most beautiful coral and artificial reefs. Boynton Beach’s Ocean Front Park easily earns its reputation as one of South Florida’s most attractive beaches. The marina features water activities for kids of all ages, and Boynton Beach dining options run the gamut from casual to ultra-fine.
Our staff to doctor ratio is greater than 3:1. Our normal work schedules are flexible.
If you consider yourself an outgoing individual with leadership skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with clients as well as staff, this could be the job for you.
Full time benefits include a competitive salary, a production based bonus, paid holidays, paid vacation, partial paid medical insurance, paid life insurance, generous CE allowance, discounted pet care, 401K match and a fantastic work environment. .
* To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and detailed resume in a PDF format to the attention of Andreas P. Pahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andreas P. Pahl, MPA, MBA, SPHR, CVPM, SHRM-SCP Veterinary Management Consultant Burzenski & Company, P.C. veterinaryfinancialadvisors.com E-Mail: email@example.com Direct Fax: 203-907-2376
* All applications will be treated as confidential.
* We will only be able to personally respond to qualified candidates.
* A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university. * Licensure in good standing and eligibility to practice Veterinary Medicine in the State of Florida. * Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude. * The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members. * Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets. * A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics. * The successful candidate must be able to pass a professional background check and drug test.
Additional Salary Information:
Compensation is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
For more than 25 years, Burzenski & Company has been skillfully providing financial management and tax planning services for veterinary practices and their owners. Our customized and personal approach to guiding veterinary practices in all facets of business has earned us a national reputation as leaders in the industry.
The veterinary practice management team, led by Gary I. Glassman, CPA, ha...s a unique understanding of practice business strategies, tax and accounting services, operational management, financial forecasting and personalized management services for veterinary practices.
Whether your veterinary practice specializes in companion animals, emergency/specialty medicine, equine, bovine, swine, dairy or is a mixed animal practice, our experienced team of professionals understands the needs of veterinary practitioners and can provide the appropriate insight to maximize your financial position and operate more efficiently.
An overview of our veterinary services. https://youtu.be/UbU3p0b8LIM