Noah's Animal Hospitals is a privately and locally owned family of eight practices serving the Indianapolis, IN area and surrounding communities. We are currently seeking both full-time and part-time associate and emergency veterinarians. A variety of scheduling options are available.
Noah’s practices include two (soon three) 24x7 emergency facilities, six full-service general practices and a specialty practice offering access to board-certified personnel and sophisticated diagnostic tools like CT and MRI. Noah's facilities are well appointed with equipment including: Digital Radiography, Ultrasound, Digital Dental X ray and a full suite of Heska Lab equipment. Seven of our practices are AAHA accredited and one carries the unique distinction of an AAHA Accredited Referral Practice.
New members to our DVM family can expect personalized mentoring as well as ongoing support found through our network over 30 doctors. Noah’s Animal Hospitals also places a heavy emphasis on continuing education and personal development. Our doctors from all hospitals interact at monthly doctor meetings, and collaborate through email and telephone discussions. Additionally, Noah’s support staff are given training and continuing education opportunities to better utilize the doctor’s skills and benefit the whole of the health care team.
It is our Mission at Noah’s to provide competent & compassionate health care for pets and a warm memorable experience for their human families.
Noah’s Animal Hospitals prides ourselves on being “values driven”, not just in word but in practice:
Our most important and Foundational Value is: “To put the needs of the pet and the pet’s family first”.
Our Core Values include:
Providing Memorable Client Experiences
Being Easy to do Business With
Operating with Integrity
Working with Passion
Excellence in Care and Service
Finding and Keeping the Right People
Compensation options are available that honor experience and reward productivity. Our benefit package includes health & dental insurance, life insurance, 401k, VIN Membership, allowance for professional licensure & organizational dues, vacation, and a professional continuing education budget.
Noah’s Animal Hospitals are a family of locally owned and operated veterinary clinics serving the Indianapolis, IN area and surrounding communities for over 34 years. We operate 8 locations offering comprehensive medical, dental, diagnostic and surgical services - including two 24-hour emergency centers. Some of our locations also offer complementary services, such as full service boarding and pro...fessional grooming, as well as a number of alternative and innovative treatment options such as laser therapy.
Our Mission : We provide competent & compassionate health care for pets and a warm and memorable experience for their human families.
Our Values :
- Compassion-Avoidance is the enemy of compassion, every team member must actively seek client contact.
- Memorable Client Experiences-Every one of us will be obsessed with making every interaction with every client a truly memorable experience.
- Easy to do Business With-Our systems and services will be so client friendly that people will be blown away by how easy we are to do business with; and when problems arise we will be on their side helping them through.
- Integrity-In all of our dealings with our clients they will know that they can trust us; they will know that we will always be good for our word, always seeking the right thing to do, and always keeping the best interest of their pets and family at heart.
- Passion-We come to work every day because of our passion to improve the lives of all the pets and families that we serve.
- Excellence-None of us will settle for anything less than the best from ourselves, and everything that we are permitted to do for the pets will always be done to the best of our abilities—no exceptions, no excuses—always our best.
- Helpful-People come to us for help and we make it our business to help them the best way we can.
- The Right People-We will be unrelenting in our pursuit of the right people. Our culture will not support the unkind, the negative, or the complacent. There will be no room for any ‘weak links’ to bring us down. We will be a team—a family—of the right people living our values.
Noah’s has immediate opportunities for seasoned veterans of the veterinary field. In addition, Noah’s will be opening a second specialty center and third 24-hour ER by the end of 2016!
Beyond the compassionate care we provide for our clients’ pets, we have made a strong pledge to assisting our local shelters and rescues. Noah’s employees can be found helping with homeless pets in the shelters as well as assisting the rescue groups during fund-raising events. Currently, Noah’s is working with at least 5 non-profit animal organizations, including the largest two no-kill, open admission shelters in Central Indiana.
Ideal candidates will understand the importance of “over the top” client service and how it relates to helping clients understand proper preventive care for pets. Additionally, applicants should have a winning, positive attitude, an ability to remain calm during chaos and a strong desire to learn.