We invite you to join an exciting, growing team of veterinary professionals at Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Care – West (the emergency and specialty division of Noah’s Animal Hospitals). VSEC-West is the 3rd and newest 24x7 emergency facility in the growing Noah’s family of hospitals that also includes 7 general practices. We are family owned and operated and have been part of the Indianapolis community for 34 years.
We value our veterinarians and offer:
$100,000 Starting salary guaranteed (to qualifying candidates)
o Benefits include 401k, medical, dental, vision & life insurance, CE allowance, licensure fees & organizational dues paid, as well as a VIN membership
o Potential for significantly higher earnings through production-based pay
o A minimum of 2 years of experience in a busy general practice or emergency department preferred
Work Life Balance
o At least half of the year is “time off” for family time, leisure, vacation, personal development
o Day & overnight shifts are available
o Personalized according to each doctors needs and desires
o Overnight doctors will have access to a mentor at all times
o Collaboration with 20+ doctors at monthly Doctors’ Meetings
o Access for consultation and support by several specialists: surgery, internal medicine, emergency and critical care, dentistry, theriogenology and imaging
o Financial mentoring available with our finance team for management of student debt
o AAHA accredited facility
o VMG Practice
o Brand new building
o Top of the line technology and equipment
o Well trained staff
o We put the needs of the pet and the pet’s family first
o We believe in providing the highest level of medical care the client wants and can afford, delivered with competence, compassion and options
Noah’s Animal Hospitals are a family of locally owned and operated veterinary clinics serving the Indianapolis, IN area and surrounding communities for over 34 years. We operate 8 locations offering comprehensive medical, dental, diagnostic and surgical services - including two 24-hour emergency centers. Some of our locations also offer complementary services, such as full service boarding and pro...fessional grooming, as well as a number of alternative and innovative treatment options such as laser therapy.
Our Mission : We provide competent & compassionate health care for pets and a warm and memorable experience for their human families.
Our Values :
- Compassion-Avoidance is the enemy of compassion, every team member must actively seek client contact.
- Memorable Client Experiences-Every one of us will be obsessed with making every interaction with every client a truly memorable experience.
- Easy to do Business With-Our systems and services will be so client friendly that people will be blown away by how easy we are to do business with; and when problems arise we will be on their side helping them through.
- Integrity-In all of our dealings with our clients they will know that they can trust us; they will know that we will always be good for our word, always seeking the right thing to do, and always keeping the best interest of their pets and family at heart.
- Passion-We come to work every day because of our passion to improve the lives of all the pets and families that we serve.
- Excellence-None of us will settle for anything less than the best from ourselves, and everything that we are permitted to do for the pets will always be done to the best of our abilities—no exceptions, no excuses—always our best.
- Helpful-People come to us for help and we make it our business to help them the best way we can.
- The Right People-We will be unrelenting in our pursuit of the right people. Our culture will not support the unkind, the negative, or the complacent. There will be no room for any ‘weak links’ to bring us down. We will be a team—a family—of the right people living our values.
Noah’s has immediate opportunities for seasoned veterans of the veterinary field. In addition, Noah’s will be opening a second specialty center and third 24-hour ER by the end of 2016!
Beyond the compassionate care we provide for our clients’ pets, we have made a strong pledge to assisting our local shelters and rescues. Noah’s employees can be found helping with homeless pets in the shelters as well as assisting the rescue groups during fund-raising events. Currently, Noah’s is working with at least 5 non-profit animal organizations, including the largest two no-kill, open admission shelters in Central Indiana.
Ideal candidates will understand the importance of “over the top” client service and how it relates to helping clients understand proper preventive care for pets. Additionally, applicants should have a winning, positive attitude, an ability to remain calm during chaos and a strong desire to learn.