You will be able to make independent medical decisions and continually grow and learn as a veterinary professional. You will also have the opportunity to provide the best preventive care possible for both clients and their pets, improving the quality and business performance of our veterinary hospital and community.
A typical day:
Includes performing routine surgeries, diagnosing, treating, prescribing and administering drugs and vaccines for routine exams or complicated exams, with a strong focus on client education and preventative care. As well as triaging and treating emergencies.
Educational background of at least:
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) OR equivalent
License in good standing with the California veterinary board
New grads are welcome
A yearly allowance for Continuing Education
Medical Insurance, FMLA
Personalized and ongoing career development
A guaranteed competitive annual salary
Moving expense/Signing Bonus of $2000
· Full time (5 – 8 hour days/week or 4 – 10 hour days/week- negotiable)
· Part time (3 – 10 hour days/week)
· Immediate opening
· Different options for a preferred schedule available
· Full time Salary- $155,000/ year (experienced)
· Full time Salary- $120,000/year (new grad with some experience)
· Part time Salary- Salary negotiable
· Five veterinarian practice located in sunny coastal Santa Cruz County. Practice newly remodeled and well equipped-see photos on web site (dvmdrdave.net).
· We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year and are open from 7am-12am
· Enthusiastic knowledgeable support staff including a strong manager, experienced nurses (including RVT), reception staff with mature kennel staff. One of our doctors have been here for over 20 years, one over 4 years and others over 3 years.
· We are an eco-friendly clinic that is paperless utilizing Cornerstone software.
· In house and send out bloodwork (Idexx/Antech).
· Equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound and dental x-ray.
· Availability of Board certified surgeons, ultra-sonographers and cardiologists.
· AAHA certified practice.
Please send your resume to ELACmanagerSA@yahoo.com