We’re a well-established, renovated, AAHA-accredited animal hospital with an excellent reputation in our Virginia Beach community. Known for our care of exotic animals and acupuncture. The pet owners who walk through our doors immediately feel the friendly, hardworking vibe and obvious love of animals with a 4:4 doctor/staff ratio. Our team works together, socializes together, and thrives in a professional, yet laid-back, environment.
Our coastal community is a highly desirable place to live and work, with just enough chill in the winter to provide a change of seasons. Residents enjoy an excellent school system, plenty of outdoor water activities, and culture galore.
Consistently striving to provide ample 30-minute doctor-client face time and only the highest quality veterinary medicine, we’re seeking our 6th associate DVM to help us meet the needs of our growing client base.
You’re an extroverted, energetic, innovative DVM looking for a full-time position in the Virginia area. Additionally, you:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience working as a DVM, specifically understanding (or willing to learn) ultrasound, orthopedics, high level dental care, and laser therapy
- Have experience working with (or are interested in learning about) exotic animals, including reptiles, pocket pets, and more
- Have a passion for continued learning and a drive to focus on a special interest in the profession
- Enjoy working a rotating, flexible schedule, and have a strong work ethic
- Might be interested in an eventual buy-in
- Enjoy being active in your community, giving back to causes you support
About Our Offerings
You’ll love our “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We offer:
- Mentorship from a world-renowned Board Certified doctor
- A competitive salary and potential production add-on
- Five paid CE days, plus a $2,000 CE allowance
- No on-call work Monday-Saturday after closing
If you have the drive, passion, and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you. For confidential consideration, please submit recent resume and cover letter to Darla Hoffer at firstname.lastname@example.org