Located in beautiful southern New Mexico not far from El Paso, our established and rapidly growing AAHA-accredited animal hospital is well known and respected in our community. Our close-knit and family like staff work well together, and we foster an environment of hard work, dedication, and respect.
A busy, nonprofit practice, we offer state-of-the-art medicine and equipment, acute care (other area animal hospitals send their emergencies our way), and walk-in appointments. Our goal is to provide care that rivals the care provided at some of the largest practices in the largest cities, while helping pet owners living at or below the poverty line.
Our community is located in the foothills and is a mecca for outdoor activity. Whether you enjoy horseback riding, camping, hiking, fishing, or are just looking for a friendly place to call home and raise a family, you’ll love it here.
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic DVM interested in helping those in our community who are unable to afford veterinary care at other area practices.
Whether you’re a new graduate or an experienced veterinarian, you have a positive, fun attitude and the ability to roll with the punches when emergencies and high-stress cases come into our hospital. You also:
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Work well as part of a busy, productive team
- Enjoy learning and growing professionally through a structured mentorship program
- Make maintaining a high level of care for patients a top priority
About Our Offerings
You’ll feel right at home in our family-oriented community and veterinary practice. We offer:
- Up to $80K annual salary based on experience
- Annual dues and subscriptions, including AVMA, PLIT, New Mexico memberships, VIN, DEA, etc.
- CE allowance
- Paid time off
- 50% of health insurance paid
Are you the enthusiastic, compassionate DVM we’re seeking? We’d love to meet you! For confidential consideration, please submit current resume and cover letter to Catie Guy Bean at email@example.com