Breckinridge Park Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Practice Manager to join our AAHA-accredited, 3-doctor practice in Richardson, Texas. Our Practice Manager plays a vital role in the hospital, managing day-to-day operations so the medical team can devote their time to delivering the highest quality veterinary care.
- Oversee service to our clients and patients, assuring its quality and consistency are meeting practice standards.
- Manage human resources including hiring, training, and payroll processing. Responsible for timely performance appraisals and constructively delivers feedback to all departments. Resolves routine personnel issues and enforce all hospital policies and procedures.
- Manages schedules/PTO request for all personnel and coordinates and manages schedule with DVMs.
- Audits activities, evaluates charges, audits results and oversees and coordinates clinical activities to improve and grow the hospital.
- Maintains, improves, upkeeps webpage and its components (on-line store, SEO, other). Maintain Facebook and on-line/social media visibility.
- Oversee maintenance of facility and equipment.
- Manage and control inventory and expenses.
Education and/or Experience:
- Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) preferred.
- 1 - 3 years Veterinary Practice Management experience is required.
- Registered/Licensed Veterinary Technician a plus.
We recognize that our clients have many choices in veterinary care, including the choice to skip it altogether. Our mission is to gain the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals. And to never take their patronage for granted.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation and paid sick leave (for F/T employees only), health care plans, simple IRA plan (after a year of employment), uniform allowance, generous personal pet care discounts, and more.
We are located in our new facility at 4110 E. Renner Rd in Richardson, TX 75082 in one of the fastest growing areas in DFW. Richardson has welcomed State Farm’s headquarters, multiple new shopping areas including City Line and great schools. The clinic is located in the Plano Independent School District, with the neighboring Stanton Elementary ranking as one the best elementary schools in the country. If you are interested in joining our high quality, small animal medicine and surgical practice, please fax/email resume to 972-690-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about our practice, visit us www.bpah.net.