Acres North Veterinary Hospital located in Lubbock, TX is looking for a dedicated Veterinarian to join our growing team!
This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates (we enjoy mentoring!) or experienced doctors looking to practice their medicine! We have an experienced, motivated staff and boast an excellent schedule with great work/life balance. The ideal candidate will have orthopedic surgery interest, but we will nurture all special interests, such as integrative medicine with acupuncture and laser therapy!
We are a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing the best comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We believe in providing the highest quality of medicine to our clients through consistent care and clinical services. Our facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, in-house laboratories, diagnostic ultrasound exams, and a closely supervised hospitalization area.
For more information please visit: www.acresnorthvethospital.com.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and liability insurances, and 401k
- 10 days of paid vacation
- CE reimbursement and paid CE days
- Licenses, dues, and professional association membership including DEA/DPS
- Mentoring for new graduates
- No emergency call
- Flexible scheduling
- Relocation assistance and paid interview travel expenses
- Student debt refinancing opportunity