VCA Wakulla Animal Hospital is seeking a P/T or F/T Associate Veterinarian to join our well-established, 3-doctor practice in Crawfordville, Florida.
Experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads, are welcome to apply.
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
Our 6,000 sq. ft. facility features 5 exam rooms and is well-equipped with ultrasound, digital x-ray, and dental x-ray.
Crawfordville is located just 15 miles outside of Tallahassee, Florida and has a friendly, small-town feel. Close to Florida State University and Florida A&M University. There is an excellent school system in the community (A-rated public schools) and great real estate market. Local activities include hunting, fishing (saltwater and freshwater), hiking, beaches and water sports.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Wakulla adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.