VCA Charles Towne Animal Hospital in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina is seeking a highly experienced Veterinarian to lead our AAHA-accredited, 4-doctor small animal practice as Medical Director.
We’ve been serving the local community for more than 40 years! This is an exceptional opportunity to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like an owner would, but without the risks of ownership. And, as part of the VCA network, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, HR, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
Our well-equipped facility features 3 exam rooms, dental suite, ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, and electronic medical records.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Charles Towne adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.