VCA Animal Specialty Center of South Carolina is seeking a board certified or residency-trained Veterinary Ophthalmologist to join our multi-doctor, small animal practice in Columbia, South Carolina.
Our environmentally-friendly, 13,000 sq.ft. facility features digital radiography, 1.5T GE MRI, 4 operating rooms, electrodiagnostics (EMG/NCV/RNS), a full compliment of orthopedic instrumentation, and a full-service rehabilitation department (underwater treadmill, laser therapy, ultrasound, pool). We are also supported by a full-service Antech laboratory on campus. We work closely with another hospital on campus that houses Internal Medicine, Oncology, Cardiology, Dermatology and 24-hour Emergency services. This facility is equipped with flexible and rigid endoscopy, ultrasound, CT and Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy.
Located in the beautiful Midlands of South Carolina, Columbia has a newly revitalized downtown area with art galleries, shops and restaurants. It is home to the University of South Carolina and the Columbia Fireflies (minor league baseball). You can enjoy the warm climate with a short drive to the many wonderful beaches of South Carolina (Charleston, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach) or take a quick trip into the mountains of North Carolina (Asheville) to enjoy nature at its finest.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Animal Specialty Center of South Carolina adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.