Marbletown Animal Hospital, located in the beautiful Shawangunk Mountains in upstate New York, is seeking a Managing Veterinarian to lead our 3-doctor practice. Founded in 2004, Marbletown Animal Hospital provides state-of-the-art veterinary medicine and surgery for small animals. Our ideal candidate is an experienced veterinarian strong in dentistry, surgery, and multi-tasking. The ability to form strong bonds with our clients is a must. In return for your excellence, we're offering a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, vision, short and long term disability and life insurance, 401(k), CE budget, paid vacation, dues, and liability coverage. We utilize a local after hours clinic, which offers our doctors a desirable schedule with NO EMERGENCY/ON CALL!
About Our Hospital
- Modern building with four exam rooms, surgery suite, and treatment area with two wet tables
- Soft tissue, elective, orthopedic & other specialty surgeries, with a board-certified surgeon that comes into our hospital for orthopedic and specialty surgeries
- Excellent surgical monitoring capabilities by licensed technicians, pulse oximetry and blood pressure monitor
- Digital x-ray system, including dental digital x-ray
- Ultrasonic dental equipment
- In-house laboratory capabilities for selected blood chemistries (Idexx Catalyst & Lasercyte System), urinalysis and sediments, PCV & TP, and various Elisa snap tests; access to external full service clinical and pathological laboratories
- In-house ECGs run and interpreted
- Complete in-house pharmacy
- Newest version of Avimark computer program
For more clinic information, visit us online at www.marbletownanimalhospital.com!
Stone Ridge, NY
Marbletown Animal Hospital is located in the Hudson Valley, offering outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, biking, mountain climbing, skiing, kayaking, fishing, and camping. The cost of living in this area is much more affordable than living in New York City, but we’re only about two hours away from all the Big Apple has to offer. Nearby historical attractions include Kingston, the first capitol of New York, and the Huguenot Houses located on Huguenot Street in the town of New Paltz, which is one of the oldest streets in the country.