Noah’s Ark is a new, spacious and modern, well-equipped, privately owned hospital conveniently located in Millersville, Md, central to D.C., Annapolis and Baltimore.
We are looking for a veterinarian who loves what they do for a living!
Our ideal candidate has 1+ years experience, however we are willing to mentor a recent graduate with the right potential for our practice.
Our preference is to add a full-time doctor to our team of 3 veterinarians, but we’ll consider part-time as well.
Although the majority of our patients are dogs and cats, a candidate having experience with small exotics is a plus.
In addition to excellent medical skills and confidence in surgery and dentistry, we are looking for an individual who enjoys client communication, and the follow-up that creates lasting relationships with pet owners.
A generous compensation package will be offered based on level of experience
In addition, you will enjoy:
- a flexible work schedule
- time with your patients as appointments average 1/2 hour
- an hour long catch-up break mid-shift
- no after hours responsibilities or Sunday hours
- computers and check out stations in each of 4 exam rooms, in addition to throughout hospital
- surgical and cold laser capabilities
- ultrasound, doppler blood pressure unit, tonovet…
- state-of-the-art anesthetic monitoring equipment
- general and dental digital radiology
- an expansive pharmacy
- separate surgical and dental suites
- a comprehensive physical therapy center including an underwater treadmill
- Gold-Certified Cat Friendly status with separate waiting and exam rooms (in progress!)
- practicing with a well-trained staff, and veterinarians who provide the best possible care for their patients and clients, be it through our hospital, or referral