Creekside is a busy, rapidly growing, AAHA certified, 24/7 small animal practice located in the affluent Keller-Southlake region of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Our hospital is very well equipped and has a strong and experienced support staff. In addition to a strong compensation, our benefits include: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, CE/Dues, and Vacation. A generous signing bonus is also available for the right candidate.
We live each day with the following values:
1. Integrity: We are honest and fair to each other as well as our clients. We play a crucial role in the community and in the lives of families. We are only able to do the best job possible by gaining and maintaining the trust of those that we serve. The same holds true with each other, as Integrity is an essential part of our foundation for teamwor...k and team morale.
2. Service: We go above and beyond in providing excellent service to our clients every day.
It is important that each client feels welcomed with every contact. This is not only another way that we separate ourselves from other pet care providers but the right way to treat people and to do business.
3. Teamwork: We all work together to accomplish our common goals each day. Every
person and position is vital to the care of our patients and the service we provide to our clients. Teamwork is essential for us to be the best we can be.
4. Compassion: We always show compassion towards our patients and clients alike. We understand that both may be frightened and stressed and therefore extend grace and support while providing them the care and respect they deserve.
5. Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything that we do. Excellence in medical quality in order to provide the best care possible for our patients and excellence in client service as we treat others the way that we would want to be treated.
Our Mission (3 part: client, pet, team)
It is our mission that with each and every contact with a client or potential client, we take the time to make them feel welcomed and valued.
It is our mission to advocate for our patients by offering the very best care available and further supporting that with thorough client education in order to optimize medical compliance for the pet.
It is our mission to maintain a positive, energized working environment for all members of our team.