VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital is a busy, growing, AAHA accredited hospital. Our team strives to provide the most compassionate, thorough, and gentle care for our patients; while providing our clients with service that proves to them that we genuinely care and enjoy what we do.
– We practice high quality and innovative medicine.
– We’re a teaching hospital – we want to train the best and the brightest for our future.
We’re looking for certified (or certified eligible) technicians to join our team. We are willing to train a technician new to the field or a seasoned technician looking for a new adventure.
– Our benefits package includes medical & dental insurance, 401k, uniform allowance, paid vacation and paid holidays.
– Professional CE reimbursement and re-certification reimbursement.
– up to 75% employee pet discount (dependent on services)
– We recognize that our employees are individuals and each offer something unique to our team.
To ensure we're competitive within the industry, our benefits package includes increased/competitive wages, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, 401K opportunity, professional CE reimbursement, licensure, uniform allowance, internal CE, transfer opportunities, and a very generous employee pet discount.
Please inquire about our open positions.
Additional Salary Information: Salary is based on experience and is competitive.
About VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital
VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital is a busy, AAHA accredited hospital. We are a General Practice, Emergency and Specialty facility that offers our clients well-rounded care under one roof. Our specialty practices include: Radiology, Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Dentistry, Dermatology, Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, and Physical Therapy.