If you are a driven person with a passion for veterinary medicine, this could be the job for you!
Cleveland Veterinary Clinic in South Elgin is a busy four doctor practice that is searching for a Certified Veterinary Technician or very experienced technician. This position requires a candidate that is self-directed, proficient in educating clients and Patient care and able to multi-task while anticipating the needs of the doctors and clients. A good candidate would be able to accurately solve problems and enjoys working as a team.
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience preferred
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented, outgoing, reliable and honest
- Client service experience
- Patient care experience
- Surgical experience
- Weekend and evening availability a must
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client Service & Education
- Patient Care
- Obtain appropriate medical histories
- Assist in cleaning, stocking, and maintenance of hospital and equipment
- Proper animal handling
- Vaccination preparation and protocol
Email your resume and cover letter to the Jennifer Shallow, Hospital Manager at
Jennifer.cvc@ att.net. Please no phone calls.
About Cleveland Veterinary Clinic
Cleveland Veterinary Clinic is a state of the art full-service companion animal veterinary facility, located just northwest of the intersection of McLean Boulevard and Spring Street in South Elgin, IL. The professional, knowledgeable and friendly team at Cleveland Veterinary Clinic aims to treat your pet with gentleness and loving compassion by focusing on the human-animal bond. We provide the latest in medical, dental, and surgical techniques to South Elgin and the surrounding communities. Our team is committed to promoting responsible pet ownership with preventative health care.