Sawnee Animal Clinic is a growing practice in a growing community! We are always welcoming new clients to our practice. We strive to provide the best possible care to our clients and our patients, and have been doing so since the hospital opened in 1996. We are a mixed animal practice providing care to not only cats and dogs, but farm animals, small mammals, reptiles, and birds. Our services include wellness and illness exams, general surgery, dental care, and diagnostics. We also have state of the art equipment such as digital radiology, dental radiology, and cold laser therapy.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Georgia
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
About Sawnee Animal Clinic
Visit our website for more information!
BACK TO TOP
AVMA Veterinary Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AVMA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AVMA Veterinary Career Center.