Love where you live and work! We are looking for an awesome Veterinarian to join our team
Part or Full Time Opportunities Now Available!
MuraBella Animal Hospital is in beautiful St. Augustine Florida. Join our team and enjoy mentoring by Dr. Najla Bell, a work life balance and live by the beach or historic downtown. We love living here and think you will too with A rated schools, shopping, culture, boating, beaches in a small-town atmosphere. MuraBella Animal Hospital is AAHA Accredited and certified Cat Friendly Practice (Gold Level). We are a fast paced, all-digital practice that features digital radiology & dental, ultrasound, therapy laser, blood chemistry machines in a modern clean facility. We are seeking a highly motivated associate preferably with experience working as a veterinary technician.
Our Mission: Growing Healthy Pets and Happy People Together
Duties and Expectations:
• Our Core Focus Must Align: Growth of people, pets and the community we serve in a happy environment. • Our Core Values Must Align:
1) We Do What's Right, Not What's Easy.
2) Dedication Matters, we get the job done.
3) It's Not About You, It's About the Team, our Clients, & our Community.
4) Find the Upside, have fun & bounce back.
5) Good Enough is Not Enough, high standards, never quit, we are accountable.
• Possess the communication skills and emotional intelligence to clearly communicate your ideas with clients and team members while effectively handling emotions in the workplace. • Ability to perform physical examinations, diagnostic, advanced medical, surgical and dental procedures. • Discuss the physical exam and diagnostic findings with the client and gain acceptance of treatment plans to deliver the highest quality of medicine. • Maintain electronic medical records in a timely manner. • Stay up-to-date with new medical information, changes in veterinary medicine, and attend C.E. • Assist in the development of the team to ensure the highest patient care and exceptional client service. • Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public. • Meet standards of care and production targets.
Associate Benefits, abbreviated:
• One on one mentoring by UF Alum Dr. Najla Bell, yes you get her cell • 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, Trade Days for More • Professional Discretionary Budget $5,000 • Group Dental, Vision and Supplemental Ins. • Positive Work Environment where Issues Get Solved • Opportunities for Specialized Training • IRA Retirement Account with Match • Ownership Opportunities • Part Time or Full Time
Salary: Production plus Salary (Pro-Sal) Avg. $95,000
Dr. Bell and I would love to meet you, please feel free to stop by if you are in the area! Send your C.V., Resume, call or email for more detailed information! MuraBellaah@gmail.com, (904) 940-9401
Great Communication Skills
A Positive Attitude
DVM or Equivalent
License to practice Veterinary medicine in Florida (obtained before start date)
Ability to perform routine and progressive surgical procedures
Time Management Skills
Ability to manage your emotions in the workplace
Additional Salary Information: Production plus Salary (Pro-Sal) includes a base salary guarantee with a commission for higher production.
About MuraBella Animal Hospital
MuraBella Animal Hospital is proud to serve St. Augustine, FL and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
BACK TO TOP
AVMA Veterinary Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AVMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AVMA Veterinary Career Center.