Boston Street Animal Hospital is a 2 DVM hospital located in beautiful Baltimore, MD. We are seeking a seasoned Part-Time Associate DVM to join our growing team. Under our new leadership of Medical Director Dr. Stacey Hicks, we take pride in strong ethical practices, high-quality medicine, fear-free practices, and a team approach. At Boston Street, we pride ourselves on providing the best in patient-centered, client-oriented.
We are a progressive, paper-lite practice that offers Idexx on-site lab equipment, digital radiographs, digital dental radiographs, and cold laser therapy.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Must be licensed in the State of Maryland
• Have experience in a small animal hospital and able to perform routine surgeries (Spays, Neuters, Growth Removals)
Veterinarian Job Duties:
• Wellness exams that focus on educating the client on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care
• Sick/Problem visits that focus on determining the nature of disease or injury through exam and diagnostics
• Manage hospitalized/inpatients during the duration of the shift
• Cultivate positive relationships with clients and their pets through regular communication
• Performs and assists with surgeries such as neuters, spays, growth removals, etc.
• Assist in training and developing veterinary technician staff and positive work environment
• Strong desire to maintain up to date medical standards
About Boston Street Animal Hospital
AmeriVet’s unique approach to acquisitions allows owners to retain control of the day to day operations of their veterinary practices while maximizing the total proceeds received when they ultimately exit. Our Veterinary Partners benefit from becoming part of a larger team with the ability to leverage operational and industry best practices should they so choose. Staff and customers are completely unaffected by the transition.