Seeking Relief Veterinarians in the Greater Houston area to join Roo.vet!
Roo is a new platform that seamlessly pairs vet professionals with hospitals in need of relief work. Each member provides information on service needs, skills and personal preferences, ensuring full transparency and the most accurate matching of users.
Roo is seeking all positions! Sometimes, Part-time and Full-time Core Vet users.
What is a Roo Core Vet?
A core vet is a DVM taking on 20 or more regular Roo shifts per month, or 16 emergency clinic shifts per month (or any combination thereof) thereby earning more income and gaining a number of benefits as a frequent user. Core vets will be indicated on our website with a special badge to let hospital users know they can count on you!
Why should I be a Core Vet?
1) Get paid more – Make 50% more, on average, with Roo. Our shifts range from $520 - $1,000+ depending on shift type (average range: $600-$700).
2) Get a monthly $500 bonus – Complete 20 or more shifts per month, get a $500 bonus that can go towards health insurance, continuing education fees, and membership & licenses fees
3) Get paid instantly - Automatic payments are done within 48 hours after ratings are completed. We can also accommodate monthly or biweekly payouts if you prefer.
4) Support for independent health insurance – Roo has partnered with the local health insurance company contact to help you find the best health insurance plan for your needs.
5) Tax support – Roo has partnered with a local tax support contact to help you understand and guide you through your tax set up as an independent contractor.
6) Receive permanent referral code – For any new vet you refer who completes a shift, you receive an additional $100…no expiration date!
Licensed DVM in the state of TX
Carry Personal Liability Insurance
Relief Veterinarian Information:
Licensed in the state of Texas
Internal Number: New Grads welcomed!!
Roo is an innovative relief service aimed at connecting quality professionals to veterinary hospitals in efficient, empowering and better ways.
With its technology platform, Roo enables hospitals to fulfill short-term personnel needs in real time, while allowing high-quality professionals to secure freelance work at the click of a button. Both sides provide information on service types, skills and preferences, ensuring full transparency and the best matching.
Beyond the platform, Roo represents a growing community of smart, trustworthy, agile, and resilient professionals who value flexibility and work-life balance in concert with quality outcomes and achievement in the workplace. We ultimately aim to invigorate the animal healthcare industry.
Want to help us disrupt? Find the Roo in you.
Contact us at email@example.com.
BACK TO TOP
AVMA Veterinary Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AVMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AVMA Veterinary Career Center.