Animal Hospital of Melissa is looking for a doctor to join our growing, busy small animal practice just north of Mckinney/Allen. We practice progressive medicine in a small town atmosphere. Melissa is a great community that is growing rapidly with excellent schools, wonderful clients, and very close to the DFW metroplex. Practice is paperless, digital radiology equipment, full in-house lab equipment and access to in-house specialists for ultrasound and orthopedic surgery. Dedicated, well-equipped surgery and dental suites. Experienced, helpful, and hard working staff. Seeking an individual with excellent communication skills, a dedication to providing the best care for our patients and clients, and a positive attitude to join our team.
Competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
About Animal Hospital of Melissa
Visit our website for more information!
BACK TO TOP
AVMA Veterinary Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AVMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AVMA Veterinary Career Center.