Love where you live and work! We are looking for an awesome Veterinarian to join our team
Part or Full Time Opportunities Now Available!
MuraBella and Shores Animal Hospitals are in beautiful St. Augustine Florida. Join our team and enjoy mentoring by Dr. Najla Bell, a work life balance and live by the beach or historic downtown. We love living here and think you will too with A rated schools, shopping, culture, boating, beaches in a small-town atmosphere. We are AAHA Accredited and certified Cat Friendly Practice (Gold Level). We are a fast paced, all-digital practice that features digital radiology & dental, ultrasound, therapy laser, blood chemistry machines in a modern clean facility. We are seeking a highly motivated associate preferably with experience working as a veterinary technician.
Our Focus: Growing Healthy Pets and Happy People Together
Duties and Expectations:
• Our Core Focus Must Align: Providing a positive experience for the community we serve. • Our Core Values Must Align:
1) We Do What's Right, Not What's Easy.
2) Dedication Matters.
3) It's Not About You, It's About Us.
4) Find the Upside.
5) Good Enough is Not Enough.
• Possess the communication skills and emotional intelligence to clearly communicate your ideas with clients and team members while effectively handling emotions in the workplace. • Ability to perform physical examinations, diagnostic, advanced medical, surgical and dental procedures. • Discuss the physical exam and diagnostic findings with the client and gain acceptance of treatment plans to deliver the highest quality of medicine. • Maintain electronic medical records in a timely manner. • Stay up-to-date with new medical information, changes in veterinary medicine, and attend C.E. • Assist in the development of the team to ensure the highest patient care and exceptional client service. • Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public. • Meet standards of care and production targets.
Associate Benefits, abbreviated:
Relocation Expenses paid up to $5,000
• One on one mentoring by UF Alum Dr. Najla Bell, yes you get her cell • 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, Trade Days for More • Professional Discretionary Budget $5,000 • Group Dental, Vision and Supplemental Ins. • Positive Work Environment where Issues Get Solved • Opportunities for Specialized Training • IRA with Match • Ownership Opportunities • Part Time or Full Time
Salary: We prefer Pro-Sal, other options considered, avg. $90K - $120K
Dr. Bell and I would love to meet you, please feel free to stop by if you are in the area! Send your C.V., Resume, call or email for more detailed information! MuraBellaah@gmail.com, (904) 940-9401
Great Communication Skills
A Positive Attitude
DVM or Equivalent
License to practice Veterinary medicine in Florida (obtained before start date)
Ability to perform routine and intermediate surgical procedures
Time Management Skills
Ability to manage your emotions in the workplace
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Production plus Salary (Pro-Sal), Salary or Production options available.
About MuraBella Animal Hospital
MuraBella Animal Hospital and our new location Shores Animal Hospital are proud to serve St. Augustine, FL and surrounding areas. Our purpose is to change the experience of "Going to the Vet" to a positive one, for patients, clients and our team. We believe in gold standard care and excellent customer service. We are unique because we are family friendly (kids are welcome, clients or team members), we work to make each visit a positive experience (fear free techniques and exams on the front steps!) and we are proud to give back to our community (we support little league teams, our local schools, swim teams, ect).
Join our team and be the doctor you want to be. We allow our associates to push themselves and grow no matter when you graduated.We also believe in work life balance and associates are scheduled on average less than 40 hours per week, two Saturday shifts per month and no on-call or ER shifts. Our doctor team is welcoming and supportive with regular meetings to get issues solved and new ideas moving forward.
BACK TO TOP
AVMA Veterinary Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AVMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AVMA Veterinary Career Center.