Practice high quality medicine and surgery at low cost for the benefit of the community!
Our low cost wellness clinic needs a part time veterinarian to join our highly motivated team. Working for The Associated Humane Societies, you will have the freedom to provide your own brand of compassionate care. Idexx in house bloodwork and urinalysis, an ultrasound machine, dental machine, x-ray machine and a surgical suite allow you to enhance the quality of your practice.
AHS offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
Join an enthusiastic and supportive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide medical and surgical care for client-owned pets including evaluation, case management, treatment decisions, and direction of support staff.
- Provide the same level of care to shelter animals in the event that the shelter vet is unavailable.
- Offer spay, neuter, mass removal surgeries, and dentistry to client-owned animals.
- Communicate with clients regarding treatment recommendations.
- Work with other part time clinic veterinarians to provide continuity of care.