Pleasant Prairie Animal Hospital is not your typical day practice.
Who we are:
* Privately owned practice.
* Experiencing exceptional growth.
* Our experienced CSR’s, technicians and doctor come from a diverse background to make a friendly work environment.
* Our values - human animal bond, work life balance, continuing education, technology, and a gentle fear free approach to medicine and surgery.
* We have a full inhouse lab, digital x-ray and dental x-ray, ultrasound, surgical and therapy lasers.
* We perform a multitude of orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries.
* We have a state of the art dental suite where we perform a variety of advanced dental procedures.
We are offering a competitive salary, health insurance, liability insurance, paid CE, membership dues and vacation. The typical work week of 4 to 4.5 days per week. We utilize the local emergency clinics for after hour emergencies. We are located between Chicago and Milwaukee on beautiful Lake Michigan.
We are looking for a veterinarian that will compliment our team. The perfect candidate will have a sense of humor. The ideal candidate will have completed an internship in internal medicine or surgery; 3 to 5 plus years in general practice; or a combination there of. Exceptionally gifted new graduates looking for mentorship are encouraged to apply. We encourage the development of special interest and skills that will benefit our doctors and patients.
Licensure in WI
Comfortable with medicine, surgery and dentistry
Exotics interest a plus but not required
About Pleasant Prairie Animal Hospital
Pleasant Prairie Animal Hospital is a full service small animal hospital providing preventive and internal medicine, surgery, and dentistry located in Kenosha, Wisconsin.