We provide the complete infrastructure and administrative support to allow veterinarians provide Pet Owners with high quality medicine.
We provide the technology, schedule, equipment, inventory management and all related topics so you can focus on what you like best - high-quality medicine and on the open road!
Non committing option - one week trial available.
- General practice experience of 2+ years
- Work with primarily small animals (feline and canine)
- Enjoy client interactions and client education
- Have the independence and confidence to provide a nose to tail exam in a home setting
- Believe in preventative medicine (vaccination, parasitic prevention and nutritional support)
Additional Salary Information: Production based compensation
About The Vets
The Vets mission is to provide pets and pet owners with exceptional quality medicine, in a welcoming and warm community-driven environment. We believe our focus should be on pet well-being and comfort - everything else follows. We also embrace technology in everything that we do, which broadens to our clients’ interaction with our clinics. We offer a personalized pet care portal, accessible in real-time via our app. Our clinics are centered around a welcoming, warm, service-oriented, and inviting atmosphere, providing an exceptionally positive experience to both pets and their owners.