Veterinarian – Vermont - Live where you play and love where you work!
Rutland Veterinary Clinic and Surgical Center is looking to add a Veterinarian!
The pet owners who walk through our doors immediately feel the friendly hardworking vibe and obvious love of animals from our team of doctors and support staff. We are looking for another team player to help take us to the next level! We are:
• A well-established multi-doctor hospital with an excellent reputation in our community
• Devoted to our loyal, long-term clients with 30-minute appointments and ample doctor-client face time
• A collaborative team that focuses on practicing progressive medicine that thrives in a positive and professional, yet laid-back, environment
• A fully equipped hospital with ultrasound, digital radiology, multiple pulse oximeters & IV infusion pumps, in-house lab, and therapeutic laser
• AAHA Certified, Fear Free Certified and an AAFP Cat Friendly Practice
Located at the western start of the beautiful Crossroad of Vermont Byway and at the base of the Green Mountains, there is no shortage of things to do in Rutland! Outdoor recreation and activities can be enjoyed all year long in this four-season mountain town. In addition to our abundant outdoor beauty our residents enjoy an excellent school system, a low cost of living and lots of positive energy! With everything Vermont has to offer, its no wonder it was named the No. 1 state to move to last year according to a 2018 National Movers Study!
Check out the Green Mountain State here: https://www.vermont.gov/
About Our Offerings
You’ll love our “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We offer:
• A mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
• A competitive salary and potential production add-on
• Health Insurance and a 401k w/ Company Match
• Generous CE allowance and a generous paid time off package
• AVMA PLIT, AVMA and state VMA dues as well as a subscription to VIN
• Paid Maternity (8 weeks)
• Student Loan Repayment Program
If you have the drive, passion, and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to Deanna Mercurio and Deanna.Mercurio@EncoreVet.com
You’re an extroverted, energetic, innovative DVM looking for a full-time position in the Rutland area. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a great sense of humor about life will help you thrive in our culture. Additionally, you:
• Are a caring self-motivated individual who enjoys interacting with clients/co-workers
• Are a positive, enthusiastic and high energy individual with a passion for continued learning
• Enjoy working a rotating, flexible schedule, and have a strong work ethic
• Enjoy being active in your community, giving back to causes you support
• Experience is preferred, but we have successfully mentored recent graduates
Internal Number: 444777
About Rutland Veterinary Clinic
Encore is a veterinary-led organization, founded by a DVM and led by a DVM. We built Encore because we felt that the needs of the veterinary industry were not being met by corporate medicine. With decades of experience, our team has an intimate understanding of veterinary transition — we know what works, and more importantly, what doesn’t.
BACK TO TOP
AVMA Veterinary Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AVMA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AVMA Veterinary Career Center.