Patterson Veterinary Hospital has a rich tradition of providing advanced medicine, compassionate care, and excellence in client patient service, one that has continued for two generations.
The Doctors and Staff are the driving forces and are committed to nurturing the human-animal bond. Our patients and their families are our primary focus and concern.
Our hospital combines state-of-the-art medical expertise with the single-minded pursuit of excellence in customer service.
Located in Clinton Township on Harper just North of 15 mile, on the west side of the street, Patterson Veterinary Hospital has served the surrounding communities since 1953. Our goal is to continue this great tradition of fine animal healthcare well into the future.