Encore Vet Group partners with thriving veterinary practices to broaden our community, bring people together, share values and commit to creating better lives for people and their pets. Our team of industry leading professionals has both clinical and operational experience, which helps provide meaningful support for our partnered practices. We know the future of veterinary medicine looks different, and we want to be leaders in shaping that future.
We are currently seeking an Associate Veterinarian at Vestal Animal Hospital to help support our fast growing practice in Vestal, New York! The DVM plays a significant role in the medical operations of the veterinary practice. Providing excellent medical care while elevating their amazing team, veterinarians are in a unique position to have a positive impact on the lives of the animals and humans that surround them.
What you will do:
• Provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all animal patients while ensuring excellent client service is delivered to animal owners
• Role model professional standards and client service expectations
• Maintain a positive, cooperative working relationship with all team members
• Work hard, but have fun!
What you get:
• Excellent benefits and competitive pay
• Generous signing bonus
• Student loan repayment - seriously!
• Relocation assistance (if applicable)
• An awesome team to work with
• Career advancement opportunities
• Ability to learn and grow in the direction of your personal dreams
• A workplace where your thoughts matter and you have input into the things that matter to you
What you have:
• DVM degree or equivalent
• DVM license in New York (or able to obtain)
• Experience preferred, but able to mentor new doctors!
• Outstanding customer service skills
• A positive attitude and a strong will to help others
We exist to enrich the lives of the people who provide veterinary care to pets. Encore’s goal is to make a lasting impact on the veterinary profession with a focus on positive leadership and culture. We have a long-term vision of ongoing partnerships that will transform the experiences of employees and pet owners alike. When people thrive, so do the practices and the profession as a whole.