will consider full or part time. no negative accrual base salary plus commission on an yearly basis. life insurance, short and long term disability, 401K and multiple other benefits.
DVM or equivalent
We are a 3.5 doctor mixed animal practice in central Connecticut looking for an associate veterinarian to join our team. We value the human-animal bond and strive to promote animal wellness through preventative care, client education and community outreach. Our staff is our extended family- we offer flexible scheduling. Our practice offers a complete small animal hospital including: in-house lab equipment, ultrasound and endoscopy, small animal surgical suite, digital radiology including dental. We offer both in-clinic and ambulatory services for our large animals with a large animal treatment area and barn facilities. We take pride in offering laser therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic therapies as well as traditional medicine. The majority of our current caseload is 75% small animal with equine, small ruminants & pet pigs making up the remaining 25%. We encourage associates to pursue special interests/certification if they desire.
Rotating after hours on call for large animal emergencies if full time position
Beckett & Associates Veterinary Services, LLC is a mixed veterinary practice located in Glastonbury, Connecticut. We pride ourselves on being able to offer quality compassionate medicine the whole household from cats & dogs to pigs, sheep, goats, camelids, horses, and cattle. Our practice offers both traditional veterinary medicine as well as alternative medicine including acupuncture and chiropractic. Our animal hospital is equipped to handle both farm & companion animals on an inpatient basis; we also offer house/farm calls for both small & large animals. The mixed animal environment makes each workday interesting and challenging for both our veterinarians and staff alike! We strive to deliver compassionate, personalized care to all our patients.