Corban Veterinary Services in Charlotte Court House, VA is growing and looking for a new Veterinarian to add to our team!
Corban Veterinary Services is a high-volume, well-established, full-service veterinary hospital that strives to deliver excellent veterinary care to every client and patient that walks through our doors. Our team is made up of kind, caring, compassionate and dedicated staff members that help to provide progressive pet care while building long lasting bonds with our clients and their pets.
Corban Veterinary Services has been serving the pets of Charlotte, Appomattox, Campbell, Mecklenburg and Lunenburg counties in Virginia since 1997. Our mission is to provide quality care with a personal touch. We offer services such as spay and neuter, dentistry, laboratory and diagnostic services.
We currently have 3 exam rooms but recently broke ground on an addition that will allow us to have 8 exam rooms at the end of 2022.
For more information, please visit our website at www.corbanveterinaryservices.com
About our hospital:
• New Grads welcome
• Full or Part Time
• Growing Practice
• Be a part of an energetic, compassionate, and team-oriented staff
• Rural practice between mountains and coast. Not far from urban amenities.
• Rural atmosphere with plenty of outdoor opportunities
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which the applicant is to be employed.
• A DVM who is passionate about their work, values the human-animal bond, will strive to uphold our core values
• Can effectively communicate and collaborate with our existing team to continue to provide the highest standard of care for our clients and patients.
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.