We are looking for a full-time, part-time, or relief Veterinarian to join our wonderful team at Legacy Animal Medical Center in Liberty Lake, WA!! New graduates are welcome to apply. Mentorship available!!!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented associate to join our wonderful practice! We are a well-established, progressive four doctor practice that offers comprehensive small animal surgical and medical services. We are well-equipped with an in-house laboratory suite, and digital radiology including digital dental radiology, ultrasound, electrocautery, and cold laser. The caseload is primarily canine & feline with some exotics. Interest in exotics is encouraged but not required. Our services also include Eastern medicine and acupuncture. Motivated new graduates are encouraged to apply. We love to mentor and appreciate the knowledge that a newer graduate brings to our team.
Compensation & Benefit Highlights
- ProSal model with a high base salary and excellent earning potential. Multiple production plans are available.
- Signing/retention bonuses
- Monthly stipend to use towards whatever you choose – student loans, vacation, childcare, personal development, fitness memberships, travel, hobbies, and more!
- Relocation assistance provided
- Full benefits for working 3-4 days per week including health insurance (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA options), 401k with employer contribution, PTO, large CE allowance with additional PTO for CE, and reimbursement for WA license fees and AVMA & WSVMA membership dues. We also provide you with access to our Employee Assistance Plan & Healthy Minds program, VIN, Plumbs, and a discount with VetGirl for first-time users.
Liberty Lake is located in beautiful Eastern Washington near Spokane, WA, and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. It is a family-oriented, outdoorsy city that has 5 beautiful golf courses and several parks, amazing restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and entertainment along with excellent school systems and childcare centers. There are countless lakes, rivers, streams, hiking trails, ski resorts, cross-country trails, and snowmobiling and sledding sites within a 30-minute drive.
To learn more and meet the Legacy team, contact Dr. Sarah Bird or apply online now.
At PetVet Care Centers, our hospitals are managed locally, and supported globally, through our connected network. We are a group of over 450 small animal, mixed animal and equine general practice, specialty and emergency hospitals. We appreciate the differences in each community and support the local traditions which have made our member hospitals so successful.
Our location based Medical Directors guide quality of care, inform staff development and ensure community connection. Medical decisions, treatment plans and medication choices are made by each of our individual doctors, locally.
PetVet supports individualized learning opportunities, and encourages doctors to advance their skill through generous continuing education assistance.
We offer a top notch benefits package, which includes additional time off for CE and a variety of benefits to enhance quality of life including creative, flexible scheduling and deferred compensation.
PetVet Care Centers wants you to take pride in your workplace, and is committed to investments in equipment and the facility so you can service the community with the highest quality of care.
If you are interested in partnering with ...exemplary veterinarians and staff, please connect with one of our Recruitment team members listed in each job opening.