Veterinarian - Riverside Animal Hospital - Upper West Side, NYC
National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
Location: New York, New York
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: 17901
Seeking motivated Veterinarian on the Upper West Side
$140-$180k per year (based on experience) plus
Up to $30k sign-on bonus/relocation assistance offered
Do you thrive on a team that believes in delivering outstanding care? Do you dream of a place with a full range of equipment to support you in both the diagnosis and treatment of your patients - no matter how challenging? Are you someone who loves the journey of learning and expanding on your skill set? Awesome! We have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our practice is in New York, NY. We are one block away from Riverside Park on the Upper West Side.
Riverside Animal Hospital is a small animal practice. Our focus is on creating a community of patients and their owners that seek excellent, comprehensive, and compassionate care. We are proud to be a fully AAHA-accredited hospital. We not only provide medical and surgical care, but we also offer advanced dental services.
What You Will Be Working On
· Build and maintain client relationships
· Diagnose, treat, and manage a variety of small animal cases
· Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
· Effectively lead support staff so that owner and patient care is the best in the industry
· Possess a DVM or equivalent degree
· Be licensed or able to be licensed to practice in New York
· Be willing to work weekends
· At least three years of experience preferred
· Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for building relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
· Work a 4-day, 40-hour workweek
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Year-long mentorship program available
· Retention Bonus
· Paid Licensure (NY license, DEA, Vin, local memberships)
· Continuing Education Budget (along with paid days CE off)
· Advanced Training Options Available (Dental, ultrasound, surgical)
· Generous Pet discount
· Positive and collaborative culture that emphasizes teamwork and supports personal growth
National Veterinary Associates is a leading global pet care organization united in the love of animals and the people who love them.
NVA, a community of approximately 1,400 premier locations consisting primarily of general practice veterinary hospitals in addition to equine hospitals and pet resorts, and Ethos Veterinary Health, which consists of 145 world-class specialty and emergency hospitals, are rooted in a culture of compassion and innovation.
NVA and EVH’s innovative, collaborative approach underpins a shared commitment to delivering exceptional veterinary care. For more information, visit www.nva.com.