Hillsboro Beach Animal Hospital is a well-established small animal veterinary hospital located in picturesque Deerfield Beach, Florida. Our hospital provides a broad spectrum of medical, surgical, and dental treatment options to a loyal and thriving clientele.
We are well-equipped for in-house diagnostics, and procedures and enjoy maintaining close relationships with local specialists when advanced measures are required. We recently completed a comprehensive renovation, and you will love our bright and modern facility!
Check out our website!
- 3 doctor practice
- AAHA Accredited
- General wellness
- Orthopedic surgery
- Laser Therapy
- Well-stocked pharmacy
- In-hospital surgery suite
- Diagnostic services and in-house x-ray capabilities
- In-house testing
- Hospitalization area
- Indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas
- Competitive Compensation
- Production Opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity Support Program
- Self-care wellness benefits including free counseling services, and discounted fitness memberships
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Student Debt Refinancing
- Annual CE stipend and CE days
- Mentorship program
- Reimbursement for maintaining DEA, Licensure, and veterinary memberships
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Veterinarian
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which the applicant is to be employed.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
Deerfield Beach earned the city’s award-winning "Blue Wave" beach from the Clean Beach Council, based on the city’s excellent water quality, beach conditions, safety services, public information, and habitat conservation policies. Also found in Deerfield Beach are a variety of shopping and dining opportunities. In addition, Deerfield Beach is home to Quiet Waters Park, which features campgrounds, fishing, a skate park, and the longest "cable ski" courses in the nation. A hybrid of surfing, skiing, and wakeboarding, cable skiing is rapidly growing in popularity, and you can try it at the park’s 2,700-foot oval course.
ore information about the opportunity, reach out to Ryley Chimenti at Ryley.Chimenti@nva.com