Our Ideal Veterinarian:
- Experience in surgery, medicine, and wellness
- Interested in a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine
- Strong communications skills and a positive attitude
We value our team members and invest in their future with individual training plans and support to reach their long-term professional goals. We strive to live by our core values; trust, care, think, own it, learn & grow and have a healthy work environment. We have built a hospital culture that fosters teamwork and collaboration and a caring, supportive, professional, and family environment. We believe that treating one another with respect and compassion will enable us to provide outstanding, empathetic service to our clients, referring veterinarians, and the community.
Manchester Veterinary Clinic is a well-equipped, small-animal general practice veterinary hospital serving the community of Manchester, Connecticut. We emphasize communication and collaboration throughout the team and constantly seek to learn. We practice progressive medicine, tailoring our treatment plans to serve our patients and their humans.
Located in central Connecticut, we are a convenient drive to major attractions, including New York City, Boston, the ocean, and the mountains. Opportunities abound for local recreation, from skiing and hiking to outstanding local theaters and restaurants.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- 8-week 100% paid parental leave
- 3-days 100% paid purr-ental leave for the adoption of a rescue pet
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off + Paid Time Off for CEs
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
For additional information, contact Ellen Hemm at email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel. #LI-EH2