Veterinarian | Join our Wellbeing-Focused Hospital in Albany, NY
Parkside Veterinary Hospital
Location: Albany, New York
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: Albany - Parkside
Parkside Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Veterinarian to join our community-based practice that values customized health care and client communication. Established in 1982, Parkside Veterinary Hospital is a modern and inviting practice with a reputation for combining high-quality medicine and exceptional client service.
Our team takes great pride in our community-based welfare groups including: medical care for the cats from the Whiskers Cat Shelter, offering free exams to pets adopted from the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society, participating in Friends of Animals spay/neuter program, and giving discounts to a number of animal rescue groups.
Our facility includes:
· Dental suite with digital dental radiology
· Digital radiology
· Therapeutic Laser
· Wide range of monitoring equipment
Our benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Medical benefits (including health, dental and vision)
· Employee assistance program (EAP)
· CE allowance
· Liability coverage
· We offer a flexible schedule with no on call or night shifts!
We are looking for:
· A dedicated vet who takes pride in their work
· Strong communicator to build relationships with clients and team members
· Full time or Part time opportunity available
The salary for this position starts at $120k+ and increases based on experience, responsibilities, work schedule, and many other factors.
The emotional and physical well-being of our employees is very important to us. We offer a competitive salary, sign on bonus, medical benefits (including health, dental, and vision), 401(k), employee assistance program (EAP), CE allowance, vacation, dues, liability coverage, mentorship and so much more.
Our practice has a positive, wellbeing-focused culture that we’d love to tell you about. Get the conversation started by applying today!