AVMA Veterinary Career Center offers professional services to help you build and manage your career for maximum potential for success. Check out these resources!
Get advice to optimize your job search from Dr. Patricia Wohlferth-Bethke, director of the Veterinary Career Center and assistant director of Membership & Field Services for the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA). From outlining best practices for résumé writing, to highlighting common mistakes job-seekers make during interviews, Dr. Pat has the advice you need to ratchet your job search up a notch. If you have a question or topic you'd like to see her write about in the future, please email your suggestions to her.
- Finding a job using recruiters
- New hire mentoring programs
- Résumé maintenance
- Budgeting for salary negotiations
- Contracts and restrictive covenants
- Cover letters
- Employer contacts
- Looking for a job
- Professional career guidance
- The elevator or 30 second speech
- What to do in an interview
- How to find veterinary related jobs with the federal government
- 20 Ways to Stand Out in Your New Job
Customer Service - Email: email@example.com Phone: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1027